Hutchinson Tiger Jam
Sunday, April 7, 2019
All must provide a medical release form to her coach.
Please print off, complete by both players and parents.
Players MUST turn this form into the coach BEFORE playing.
The Huron VB Club prides itself in offering an environment which spurs development and enjoyment while playing the game.
LET'S GET BETTER AND HAVE FUN WORKING ON OUR GAME!!
2019 Huron Volleyball Club
*Teams are subject to change*
Coach- Josh Lien
Coach- Jazmin Newton
Coach- Jennifer Schroder
Coach- Karissa Schroder
Coach- Heidi Stroud
Coach- Kelly Hennrich
**12s WILL BE PUT INTO TEAMS AT A LATER DATE**
Print off Registration
and Send to:
1700 LIncoln Ave. SW
P.O. Box 1316
Huron, SD 57350
2019 Tournaments in
April 6th & 7th
North Country Region
April 27th & 28th
Go to ncrusav.org
for more information-
click on link below
2019 Registration Forms
Its a must! Please complete
before your first match!
1) Go to ncrusav.org
2) Click on Jr Girls Tab
3) Under "Events Clinics" column,
Scroll down to Officiating Information
4) Scroll Down to the Blue Box (2018 Online Training Instructions)
5) Follow those directions.
ALL PLAYERS & COACHES NEED TO
TAKE THE OFFICIATING EXAMS
See Below for Instructions
Quick Directions for Online Officiating
1. Go to: www.ncrusav.org
2. Click on Junior Officiating in the middle
3. Click on "Schedule"
4. Scroll down
5. Find "On-Line officiating Clinic Training"
6. Click on Link to USAV Academy
7. In the upper right hand corner, create a username and password (or use previous)
8. Find the Course Catalogue on page tool bar at the left
9. Select North Country Region
10. Click on required modules
11. The website will take you through them
Honoring the Past....
Inventing the Future!
TRADITION NEVER GRADUATES
A Good Read for Parents.....Give it a look!
Volleyball players are made in the Off-Season....
Becoming the best you can be isn't an accident....
Work on your game....work on improving your inner Athlete.