CAN BE FOUND
Print off Registration
and Send to:
1700 LIncoln Ave. SW
P.O. Box 1316
Huron, SD 57350
2018 Tournaments in
April 7th & 8th
North Country Region
April 28th & 29th
Go to ncrusav.org
for more information-
click on link below
2018 Huron VB Club Teams
***All Teams are subject to change.***
Coach: Shelly Buddenhagen
Team Code: TC16888
Jayda Shillingstad & Kayla Schimke
Team Code: TC816889
Coach: Kelly Hennrich
Team Code: TC816884
Coach: Jennifer Schroder
Team Code: TC816885
Coach: Scott Zuccaro
Team Code: TC816887
Coach: Stacey Westby
Team Code: TC816886
Coach: Karissa Schroder
Team Code: TC816882
Gracie Culver- injured
Team Code: TC816883
Coach: Josh Lien
Team Code: TC816879
Coach: Kahlie Smith
Team Code: TC816880
Coach: Ty Buddenhagen
Team Code: TC816881
There are FOUR forms which need to be completed and turned in with first payment. Please read carefully and include all required signatures by player and guardian. See the link and the forms to the right. Please complete all forms before the meeting.
1) Junior Membership form from the North Country Region website. If you register online, you do not need to turn this form in to us. We are encouraging all to register on-line.
2) Medical Release from the North Country Region website.
3) Huron VB Club form #1. Please click make a copy.
4) Huron VB Club form #2. Please click and make a copy.
Please use the codes received in an email. Please have this done by Friday, January 26th.
Once completed, players may begin to take the On-line Officiating courses. These are mandatory.
This year, North Country Region is using on-line registration.
BEFORE TRYOUTS, please go to the www.ncrusav.org website and follow the instructions to register your athlete. Once tryouts are completed and teams are formed, we will email you the team code. The link is below.
1) Click on the "On-Line Registration" tab in the red box at the top of the home screen.
2) Select Huron VB Club as your club. Once you complete the registration. it will ask for your registration/team code. This is the code you will receive later.
3) Please complete the Player-Medical-Release form and bring with you to the try-outs to turn in.
10 & under - if enough interest - Brand new!
12 & under
14 & under
16 & under
18 & under
skill level and age.
Practices and the Season will
begin in March.
hone your skills
Dates and Times
Quick Directions for Online Officiating
1. Go to: www.ncrusav.org
2. Click on Junior Officiating in the middle
3. Click on "Schedule"
4. Scroll down
5. Find "On-Line officiating Clinic Training"
6. Click on Link to USAV Academy
7. In the upper right hand corner, create a username and password (or use previous)
8. Find the Course Catalogue on page tool bar at the left
9. Select North Country Region
10. Click on required modules
11. The website will take you through them
We appreciate your efforts.
We want to extend a big
to all who purchased products
and supported our players!
It makes a difference!
The Huron VB Club prides itself in offering an environment which spurs development and enjoyment while playing the game.
LET'S GET BETTER AND HAVE FUN WORKING ON OUR GAME!!
A Good Read for Parents.....Give it a look!
Volleyball players are made in the Off-Season....
Becoming the best you can be isn't an accident....
Work on your game....work on improving your inner Athlete.
You could win $5,000! Plus, help us win a VIP Theater Takeover for our members. ENTER NOW